Clauses which are not allowed to be included in an antenuptial contract due to being in contravention of moral standards include:
1. An agreement that one spouse will adopt or convert to the religion/faith of the other.
2. An agreement that marital disputes will be referred to arbitration.
3. A clause that re-establishes or maintains the husband’s marital power.
4. A clause that states the parties will not live together after marriage.
5. A clause that permits either party to commit adultery.
6. A clause that requires the wife to stop working and become a housewife from the birth of their first child.
7. A clause that prevents either spouse from binding the other for household expenses.
8. A clause that denies either spouse the right to ask for a share of the other’s estate in the event of divorce.